Monthly Archives: March 2014
1. Place personal product order.
2. Write down your goals.
3. Fill out your “Retail Sales Compliance” forms from the last pay period if you had not filled it out yet.
4. Check your “Advisor Pre-Qualification Report” to see how far everyone is from Advisor in their last pay period and in their second.
5. Check your “Rookie Bonus Qualification Report” (Only for 6-Star and above) to see who is in their first through third pay periods for the $500 Rookie Bonus and then reach out to each of the distributors qualified and communicate to them what they have to do to get it.
6. Check to see who is in qualification for a new Pin.
7. Check to see who is in qualification to earn NLT/Leads.
8. Print out copies of the D.M.O. (Daily Method of Operation) Checklist.
9. Print and fill out your Business Activity Planner.
10. Call and congratulate all of the new Advisors on your team and introduce ourselves.
11. Communicate the information for the “Team Reynolds Pay Period Kickoff Call” to your team:
- Call: 805-399-1000
- PIN: 715304#
12. Go through our “Frontline Recruiting Tracker” and start inviting our prospects to join the kickoff call.
13. Get on the kickoff call at 8:00 p.m. CST/9:00 EST.
14. Follow up with your prospects you got on the kickoff call.
15. Check off your goal progress.