I love this structured way of praying! It helps you to not forget to be thankful for the things you have and what God has done in your life. I found this at the website below:
The Prayer Process
Taken from The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic
- 1 Gratitude: Begin by thanking God in a personal dialogue for whatever you are most grateful for today.
- 2 Awareness: Revisit the times in the past twenty-four hours when you were and were not the-best-version-of-your-self. Talk to God about these situations and what you learned from them.
- 3 Significant Moments: Identify something you experienced in the last twenty-four hours and explore what God might be trying to say to you through that event (or person).
- 4 Peace: Ask God to forgive you for any wrong you have committed (against yourself, another person, or Him) and to fill you with a deep and abiding peace.
- 5 Freedom: Speak with God about how He is inviting you to change your life, so that you can experience the freedom to be the-best-version-of-yourself.
- 6 Others: Lift up to God anyone you feel called to pray for today, asking God to bless and guide them.
- 7 Pray the Our Father.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)