Everyone that knows my wife knows that she’s an AMAZING cook! In addition to cooking incredible healthy Paleo meals she’s also made some Paleo desserts; however, she’s not the only dessert chef in this household! 😉 I’ve been eating pretty strict Paleo for the past 5 years now and any opportunity that I have to make a healthy or even “semi-healthy” dessert to satisfy my sweet tooth then I’m going to make it! My favorite healthy desserts seem to always revolve around figuring out ways to use more of our AdvoCare products and lately I’ve done just that by making “easy to make” PROTEIN FUDGE!!! This is by far the best one I’ve made yet and it only takes FOUR INGREDIENTS!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melt it in microwave… usually takes 30 seconds to completely melt it)
- 4 scoops AdvoCare Vanilla Muscle Gain powder OR 2 AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shakes pouch (any flavor)
- Just a heads up… the BEST protein flavor we have tried so far is the White Chocolate Peppermint. IT’S DELICIOUS!!!
- 5 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- OPTIONAL: “Enjoy Life” Chocolate Morsels
- OPTIONAL: 1 scoop (use AdvoCare Muscle Gain Scoop) of PB2
- NOTE: If you are only using 1 MRS then cut everything else in half.
- Pick your protein flavor here first -> Meal Replacement Shakes (24g of PROTEIN)
- In a small bowl mix all the above ingredients and stir until it’s beginning to come to a paste. It doesn’t take long, but you want to make sure that the coconut oil is mixed in really well.
- Then pour the ingredients into an 8×8 glass baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Put in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until it begins to solidify.
- Take the fudge out of the freezer and remove it from the dish by lifting the parchment paper.
- Place the parchment paper and fudge onto a cutting board and using either a pizza cutter or a knife, cut the fudge into your desired shapes.
- Place the cut fudge into a cover dish or Tupperware container and store in freezer until you’re ready to eat it!
Here are some photos of the fudge from us and our friends: